Name the film: potato edition
July 23, 2014 7:57 AM Subscribe
A few years ago, I saw a kitchen-sink style film on TV where the daughter didn't eat her evening meal, so her father insisted she was served it at every subsequent meal until she ate it. Googling brings up nothing - any ideas?
posted by mippy to Media & Arts (7 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
- it was in colour and the images in my head look fairly late 60s
- the family appeared working class but I can't remember if they were Northern (as with most such films) or not. Definitely an English family though.
- there were two sisters and an overbearing father (but weren't they all in that genre?) The older sister was given the meal to eat.
- I remember it being a baked potato, but could be wrong.
- I don't remember anything else about the plot, sorry!