Girth & vagina pain.
July 17, 2014 6:43 PM Subscribe
Repeatedly bleeding after penetrative sex, yes we use so much lube, any advice?
posted by anonymous to Health & Fitness (25 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
1. Boyfriend is very well endowed in every dimension. As in, when finding an equivalent to 'train' with, I got taken to the Large Dildo Wall instead of the more front-and-center Popular Dildo Wall.
2. I had some serious vaginal tightness/iron hymen problems, which are resolved.
3. We use so. much. lube.
4. I bought a similarly-sized dildo to try to get my vag more 'used' to his size. No bleeding from it, but I use it for shorter 'bursts' than actual sex and it's nearly a half-inch smaller in circumference than he is. Because I couldn't find one his size.
5. We always use barrier protection; no condom has popped.
6. We always make sure that, in addition to the lube, that I'm wet and have recently orgasmed before penetration. We go slowly and stop at any sign of pain.
1. No pain during sex...
2. ...But bleeding afterwards (and last night, during, which is why we stopped)
3. Usually only pain when urinating, as urine gets onto whatever is bleeding and stings, and usually only for the first urination after sex. There is absolutely nothing about this pain that would lead me to suggest the world's most intermittent case of chlamydia, or whatever.
4. Generally, this happens the most if we've gone a week or more between sex, as though my vagina has 'relapsed' into tightness or something.
What the hell else can we do?! I'm running out of ideas.