Help me find a calander of all major sporting events around the world?

I only enjoy watching the "big game", the super bowl, march madness, world cup soccer, Ironman triathlon championship in Hawaii, the six marathon majors, "the worlds" in track and field", Olympic trials for most sports, NBA finals, MLS championship etc. etc. Is there a way I can find a concise calendar with all these dates highlighted so I can enjoy watching them live? Thanks
posted by crawltopslow to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (5 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Wikipedia 2014 in Sports?
posted by magnetsphere at 8:10 AM on July 10 [1 favorite]

Thanks for the help, that wikipedia page is actually organized pretty poorly, it's only slightly helpful.
posted by crawltopslow at 8:17 AM on July 10

A bit more concise calendar here, but with fewer events.

But, who knows what you like? The Wikipedia one is really more comprehensive. Use it to build your own calendar.

Or, try this one, which lets you pick individual sports and see the major events for them.
posted by beagle at 8:23 AM on July 10

People might have more luck finding what you're looking for if you can clarify what you find "poorly organized" about the Wikipedia page.
posted by kagredon at 10:23 AM on July 10 [1 favorite]

Good point. I can't really explain it, maybe it's not so poorly organized. If I can't explain how it can be imprved then it must be OK I guess.
posted by crawltopslow at 4:02 PM on July 10

« Older My best friend and her hubs ar...   |  Sometime around 1999, my dad t... Newer »