Help me find these golden high-tops!

So this website sells these awesome Game of Thrones House Martell high-top sneakers. Unfortunately they don't have them in my size (US Men's 13). I cried for a bit, and now I'm asking: Where can I find high-tops in a similar golden-orange color? I really love it!
posted by nickhb to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

None are exactly the right colour, so apologies for that.

For my money, these Converse '70s Yellow Hi-tops are the best choice.

The next best choice is probably a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors in Orange. You can also do their Design Your Own option if you want to be picky.

For a different kind of high-top, Nike has a more reddy-orange Blazer Mid, or you can customise it with Nike ID if you want. You can also make many of their other ID high tops orange, if you want.
posted by Magnakai at 7:50 AM on July 8

If you're considering the Chuck Taylors, make sure you can try a pair on somewhere before you buy. They are very flat inside (no arch support) and the soles are very soft and flexible. I love 'em, but they're definitely not for everyone.
posted by xedrik at 12:21 PM on July 8

« Older Short version: new coworker st...   |  My 15 year old nephew has been... Newer »