Best resources for learning Google Apps Script?

The company I work for is starting to use Google Docs more frequently. I'd like to jump in with both feet. One of the things I'm most interested in is getting up to speed on using Google Apps Script as an end user who makes frequent but basic use of macros in Excel (so not so much as a developer or other high skill user). What are the best learning resources for this? Books, online tutorials, webinars, etc. anything is fine, just trying to figure out where to begin.
posted by Lentrohamsanin to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 10 users marked this as a favorite

You can start with the official docs, learn by exploring the source code of sample Google scripts and watch webinars on YouTube. Here are some more learning resources.
posted by labnol at 11:26 AM on June 26

Thanks labnol! Are there any particular standouts on that learning resources list that you'd recommend?
posted by Lentrohamsanin at 5:33 AM on June 27

« Older Can you help a cis and trans l...   |  I just got one of those round ... Newer »