Patient/physician sharing info blogs/forums in Germany

I am interested in finding forums or blogs about breast cancer treatments in Germany to see the content and sentiment of conversations happening among patients and/or physicians. If they are behind a pay wall I would be interested in purchasing the data if possible. Thanks for input!
posted by mooselini to Technology (3 answers total)

This is an interesting question. While I do not know of any specific blogs or online support groups/forums for breast cancer treatments in Germany, I do research in a similar area (online support groups for chronic kidney disease patients) and the findings from both my dissertation work and previous literature suggest a few things: Here are some articles about online support groups for breast cancer in general, covering the types of supportive activities found online and the types of things people talk about on breast cancer forums. If you can't access any of the articles, let me know and I can send them to you so that we can have an academic discussion about them via email. Some of the article links go directly to a PDF of the article, while others go to the PubMed or publisher page.
posted by k8lin at 11:09 AM on June 23 [3 favorites]

This is fantastic! Thank you!
posted by mooselini at 11:41 AM on June 23

One forum, a second one, a third. But you really just have to search for "brustkrebs foren" and you'll find more.
posted by cmonkey at 9:00 PM on June 23

« Older Can someone decipher what this...   |  Can someone help me find well-... Newer »