Good free, open-source support ticket system?
June 6, 2014 5:13 AM Subscribe
I am now managing a small team of question-answerers in a University setting. The team has a physical location, but I'd like to implement an effective online system for them to receive questions as well.
posted by Philosopher Dirtbike to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite
There are a number of things I'd like (don't know if I can get all of these, but...):
1. Assignment of questions to team members
2. Tracking issues by keywords, both pre-defined and arbitrary
3. Ability to submit file attachments
4. Wiki/FAQ system
5. Feedback from users
6. Ability to log in / track users via LDAP
7. Free, open-source
8. markdown support / extensibility
Does anyone have familiarity with such a system?