Classic Who filter: Help me track my viewing!

The web service I was using to track which Doctor Who (the classic series) I've watched has apparently died. Is there another web site out there where you can track which serials you've seen, or a pre-made spreadsheet that I can fill out? I'm not averse to making one if there isn't anything already out there, but I'd rather not go to the effort if someone's already done the work.
posted by immlass to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

I have been using Episode Calendar and I like it. I think they put new episodes up on their UK airdate for series where there's a discrepancy between UK and US airdates, but I'm not positive.
posted by Eyebrows McGee at 10:03 AM on May 30

I use myepisodes.com to track what I've watched and still have avaiable in my queue. Just did a search for Doctor Who, and that is available for tracking.
posted by mirthe at 10:10 AM on May 30 [1 favorite]

Seconding myepisodes.com.
posted by Lizc at 12:38 PM on May 30

« Older Have you ever been on one of t...   |  Applying for permanent residen... Newer »