Pleas help me find this book!

There's an activity book that I saw once and I would like to find out what it was called. It's a fashion-themed activity book for adults, and all I remember about it was a couple of the activities. There was one where there was a bunch of different outlines of shirts, and you could make up patterned fabrics. There was another where you could draw a hairstyle ( a beehive?) on a woman. The tone was whimsical rather than serious, more about doodling and playing around than actual design ideas. I saw the book in Winners (Canada's TJ Maxx) a couple months ago. Any ideas as to what book this could have been?
posted by to recite so charmingly to Grab Bag (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

That's got to be it! Thank you!
posted by to recite so charmingly at 12:16 PM on May 24

I am standing in a toy store looking at My Even More Wonderful World of Fashion, so a sequel evidently exists should you need more. :)
posted by percolatrix at 10:29 AM on May 25 [1 favorite]

« Older I work at a small company that...   |  My best friend is in jail, and... Newer »