Can you ID this male porn performer?

Can you help me ID this male adult film performer? Needless to say, this is totally NSFW.

So...who’s this guy? These gifs are definitely of the guy I’m looking for: 1 2 3

This may be him – I’m not sure: 4

I know I'm not looking for the dude with similar coloring and hairline named Erik Everhard (or something along those lines). Also, if you don't know the answer but have thoughts on where I could find the answer to this question, please advise.
posted by anonymous to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Googling "Teen Fidelity" from one of the gifs brought up the site "Teen Fidelity", which tells us the guy is likely someone named "Ryan Madison". He's on Twitter and it looks like the same guy.
posted by KokuRyu at 11:28 AM on May 22

Erosblog has an Image Attribution Service. If it's worth $5 to you, I'm sure they could ID the guy and also tell you what other films he's been in.
posted by The Grand Old Duke of York at 11:40 AM on May 22

Yeah, that's Ryan Madison. He and his wife Kelly Madison run a production company together. "Madison met her husband, Ryan, in 1999 at a computer graphics company. She was the 32-year-old vice president of sales; he was a 22-year-old graphic designer. Despite their age difference and Kelly's engagement to another man, they fell in love and eloped." And then, they went into porn together.

It's weird that I know this.
posted by EXISTENZ IS PAUSED at 12:07 PM on May 22 [1 favorite]

« Older Boss told me if I took a cours...   |  Am I wrong to want for my 25-y... Newer »