Making Excel do stuff for me, automagically!
May 18, 2014 6:39 AM Subscribe
Where can I find snippets of vba macros that I can use/reuse? What are your favorite macros that you use and can't do without?
posted by rippersid to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 25 users marked this as a favorite
I've recently found out that I enjoy writing macros for Excel. I've just started learning, but given now that I realize how powerful this stuff is, I'm excited about the boost in productivity it gives me.
I'm learning by reading online forums and using Walkenbach's books and the sorts.
Here is what I am looking for:
1) A resource/resources that basically has snippets of codes that I can copy/piece together to create something useful.
2) Any resources that have projects that they build using macros are also welcome.
3) How do I store and keep track of the code that I collect, so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel every time I write a macro? Ideally, this tool will let me access the code from multiple machines.
4) What are your macros that you use on a daily basis?
5) Any resource in particular that you'd recommend?