Name that videogame - sidescrolling kicky punchy
May 15, 2014 8:41 PM Subscribe
This has been bothering me for ages. I played a sidescrolling platformer that involved a guy in a metal suit (?) who the player controlled. You kicked and punched to fight, and little shockwaves were emitted from your limbs when you did so. Can you name this game? Details under the fold.
posted by Verdandi to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (12 answers total)
So here's everything I can remember:
- Sidescrolling platformer with a sci-fi theme
- Would have been on either NES, SNES, or Genesis, I'm pretty sure
- You played a male character, with some sort of metal or bionic suit
- The character would kick and punch to fight.
- When you did the kicking and punching, little shockwaves would emit from your punches and kicks.
- When you got more powerups, the shockwaves went further.
Couple games it's not: Altered Beast, Metroid,
That's all I can remember. Thoughts?