Please help my mother find this fabric

My mother is hoping to find this fabric (another view) for sale, but not having any luck. (Except all this scouring of fabric sites is turning up many other prints she absolutely has to have...)
posted by Soliloquy to Shopping (5 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Can you tell us what kind of fabric it is? I would guess calico but cant tell for sure. Also is the outline of the blue petals a metallic gold?

Where did she find the fabric originally, and is there any of the edge left, with a number or test print on it?
posted by nat at 11:02 PM on May 13

I cannot resist a search like this. Here it is...
http://www.licketystitchquilts.com/shop/Fabric/Fabric-by-Manufacturer/Robert-Kaufman/p/Imperial-Large-Flower-Spring--ETJM9912192-sku-ETJM9912192.htm
posted by terooot at 11:15 PM on May 13 [2 favorites]

Many thanks terooot! My mother will be thrilled. Now to find coordinating fabric...
posted by Soliloquy at 11:42 PM on May 13

Yup, I just found this site which also lists Kaufman as the source.
posted by nat at 11:43 PM on May 13

The Hawthorne Threads site lists co-ordinating colours on each product page. Looks like they don't stock it, but if you e-mail them they might have done in the past.
posted by mippy at 7:17 AM on May 14

« Older Hello all -- I had purchased a...   |  The song technically starts at... Newer »