Where can I get hold of this t-shirt?

Does anybody know how/if I can get hold of the t-shirt in this picture (as sported by the boxer Marcos Maidana). The brand is Alfajores Guaymallen, who I think (my Spanish is non-existent) are an Argentinian snack food company.
posted by Hartster to Shopping (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

The shirt is featured prominently on the company's Twitter profile and feed. Maybe tweet at them about it?
posted by carmicha at 4:43 PM on May 3

Yeah - that was going to be my last resort due to my lack of Spanish. I was hoping for a online store, but yeah, maybe they are only promo tees. Anyway - optimistic tweet sent.
posted by Hartster at 6:07 PM on May 3

They are indeed an Argentine snack food company -- they sell alfajores, which are delicious cookie-like desserts. That ad says that they're giving away ten of those T-shirts, signed by the world champion (el Chino Maidana, the boxer in the photo). As far as I can tell from their Twitter feed, you're entered in the drawing just by following them, and they're planning on giving away more soon.

If you want to ask them about buying an unsigned one, this would do:
"Se puede comprar una remera como las regaladas del @ChinoMaidana (no firmada)?"
posted by dr. boludo at 8:33 PM on May 3

« Older I can't believe I waited this ...   |  How do I best prepare myself f... Newer »