Help Us Re-Name our Membership e-Newsletter
April 30, 2014 5:18 PM Subscribe
I work for a national association of 12,000 women sales professionals. Our current newsletter is titled e-Connect, which is obviously generic and boring, and we’re looking for something better.
This newsletter, a monthly publication, features organizational news, along with sales and marketing topics and features on women doing interesting things in their profession, particularly with regard to how they translate community and industry involvement into business success.
posted by Puppetperson to Work & Money (5 answers total)
From our strategic plan, which pretty much describes us at our best:
- We facilitate the professional growth and credibility of our members as experts in their marketplace
- We are a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success
- We identify, support and promote business leaders
- We highlight and promote the achievement and influence of women in our profession
- We are a network of strong local chapters that consistently deliver value and provide
a collaborative, trusted and welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
Names we have considered and rejected as too generic, platitudinous or just plain stupid include:
- Pro Impact
- Lead Pro
- Leading Edge
- Game Changer
- Success Journal
Maybe we need to hire a marketing professional, but I thought I’d check in with the hive mind first.