A good friend of mine is moving to Wilmington, NC for work this summer, and I want to send her off with a care package of gift certificates to some of the best stuff in the area. Can you help me locate some great resources?
Specifically, I'm hoping to find:
- The best yoga and spinning/cycling studio (ideally in one business, but I am still interested in individual recs!). My friend is extremely experienced, so I'm looking for a really dedicated and well-trained studio rather than a place that just offers low key yoga classes as part of their routine.
- An awesome spa and/or hair and nails salon. Preferably, something kind of fancy and luxurious.
- Cool shops and boutiques that might appeal to a late-twenties, urban, fashionable woman.
- Good stores/resources/restaurants for clean eating, vegetarian and/or vegan lifestyles.
- Anything else a new resident should know about!
I saw this
previous question, but it didn't seem to hit any of these areas and had very little response. I've googled around about this stuff, but it's harder than expected to find answers to a few of these queries.
I'm hoping there's some cool Wilmington folks out there who can help me out! Thanks.