please help me identify this hat brand

I bought a fedora for $10, forgot where, and now would like to purchase another. Knowing the maker/brand should help. pics inside.
posted by sainttoad to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (5 answers total)

Google images seems broken today, so no help that way. You might want to do a search for trilbies as well as fedoras, since the hat is kind of on the border between the two.
posted by Meep! Eek! at 3:45 PM on April 24

This hat has the same branding/logos, so that's probably the right brand at least. Still trying to find your exact hat.
posted by and they trembled before her fury at 4:49 PM on April 24

Google Images is back! Yup, brand is MinLee/Star/Vivian, style number W19S40B. Here it is in purple Large/X-Large at Amazon,"currently unavailable". They have it in a few other colors, though.
posted by fussbudget at 4:50 PM on April 24

Darn, I'm too slow :P
posted by and they trembled before her fury at 4:52 PM on April 24

Also, this may be a good alternative, if you can't find your exact hat. Same brand, looks like it might be the same material and dimensions, only lacking the stitched band.
posted by fussbudget at 5:00 PM on April 24

« Older O MeFites of a Maine Persuasio...   |  I need a product exactly like ... Newer »