Raw food boxed meal plan options in Chicago?

Some years ago I tried a raw food diet by buying a one-month boxed meal subscription at Cousins Incredible Vitality in Chicago. Lately I've been wanting to give the raw food diet another go, but it turns out that Cousins has been out of business for a couple of years. I could prepare my own raw food, but part of the appeal of the boxed meal idea is that it would save me a bunch of meal cooking and cleanup time... whereas making my own would have quite the opposite effect! So are there any other places in Chicago where I can get a similar service - i.e. that provides all-raw meals for a certain length of time... with food that is interesting and good?
posted by Mechitar to Health & Fitness (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Yup. Karyn's will do prepared raw meals for you. Not cheap, though. https://meals.karynraw.com/
posted by juniperesque at 9:55 AM on April 11

« Older Last night I had a really pain...   |  I'm currently 21 years old (fe... Newer »