You: fencing in a japanese hip hop video me: lost

I saw a pretty great Japanese hip-hop music video in my past and would like to relocate it. It was about fencing.

Back in I want to say 2007 or 2008 I was linked to this Japanese hip-hop video where there was a heavy fencing theme. As in the structure of the video as I understood it was a fencer goes back and forth with this rapper and finally scores a point and the rapper collapses in raps and I could swear masks were involved also. I really liked the video and the song and would like to know where I can get them. I am pretty sure the video is no longer around or was never on youtube because "japanese hip hop fencing" yields nothing relevant. This was something I got like thirdhand linked to so I'm afraid I don't really have anything to offer beyond "japanese hip hop fencing". Thanks in advance if you have any idea what it is I am talking about!
posted by passerby to Media & Arts (2 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Was it Kick the Can Crew's sayonara sayonara?
posted by misozaki at 8:36 PM on April 10

Yes!!!! Thank you!
posted by passerby at 9:07 AM on April 11

« Older Here I am one week later, as a...   |  I just recently got a Raspberr... Newer »