Where to find wide-format art?

I have a long stretch of wall above my desk on which I'd like to hang a wide-format piece of art. I may print one of my own photo panoramas, but I'm also considering other artists and formats. Where can I browse wide-format art for sale? Price level is in the low hundreds of dollars, so we're talking prints here, not originals. I'm thinking in the neighborhood of 5-6 feet wide, and no higher than ~2 feet.
posted by benbenson to Media & Arts (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

This crossed my screen earlier today: $35 for a 48"x12" Panoramic Wall Mural from Larger Than Life Prints ($84 Value) on your friend and mine, Groupon. I don't know anything about the quality, and the options for printing are limited to the several hundred options on their site. It looks like all or mostly landscape photography.
posted by 4th number at 12:55 PM on April 4

Canvas-print art places will often let you filter by horizontal panoramas, if that's along the lines of what you're looking for.Like so among the city skyline options.
posted by Sublimity at 12:56 PM on April 4

Check out the Nobrow panoramas-- they're amazing fold-out screenprints of dinosaurs, bicycles, and all kinds of things.
posted by ITheCosmos at 2:26 PM on April 4

Shorpy has panoramas.
posted by mon-ma-tron at 6:48 PM on April 4

« Older Does anyone have any experienc...   |  DIY Light Fixture: I want to c... Newer »