wanted: el erhabi

Recently I watched the comedy "Terrorism and Kebab" (Al-irhab wal kabab) on YouTube and fell in love with Adel Imam's acting. I desperately want to watch "The Terrorist" (El Irhabi) but I can't find it with English subtitles. Where can I find it? (I'd be happy to buy it). Also, I'd love to hear recommendations on other Adel Imam movies (or similar comedy films) that are readily available with subtitles. Thanks!
posted by koakuma to Media & Arts (1 answer total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
For a DVD you could try here, but, bizarrely, they only seem to have al-Irhab wal-Kabab out of all Adel Imam's zillions of films:

You could write/call and ask them, though—they may be able to give you a lead somewhere else.

Shame that there don't appear to be subtitles on http://www.adelimamfilm.com/, even though the site is available in English.
posted by lapsangsouchong at 3:41 PM on March 29, 2014 [1 favorite]

« Older Trying to get inspired here. W...   |  How to replace the hated handl... Newer »