Help identifying a children's book:There's No Accounting For Taste?

My wife's family is trying to remember the full title of an illustrated children's book. They are insisting it's called "There's no Accounting For Taste". It's about a brother and a sister on a walking journey where they observe animals eating various things (like a robin eating a worm, or a panda eating bamboo) and they end up saying "There's no Accounting For Taste!". So far google has been no help.
posted by splatta to Writing & Language (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Could it be "No Accounting For Tastes," by Aileen Lucia Fisher? (The only cover photo I could find is also the tiniest ever! sorry)

There's some info in Worldcat also.
posted by wheek wheek wheek at 5:24 PM on March 28

That's it!
posted by splatta at 5:52 PM on March 28

BTW when I related your nick to the family, they asked if it was guinea pig related, your profile pic was a hit.
posted by splatta at 5:55 PM on March 28 [5 favorites]

« Older I am looking to rent a house, ...   |  What kind of Instagram app pro... Newer »