Zombies, Fail

The app Zombies, Run is no longer supported for my phone (Android 2.3.6), but I would really like something similar in the way of a fiction fitness game. Assume getting a new phone is not an option. Any suggestions?
posted by Gneisskate to Health & Fitness (1 answer total) 6 users marked this as a favorite

Zombies, Run! got a lot of press when it first came out specifically because AFAIK nobody had done a narrative-based fitness game like that before. I'd be very surprised to find a competing product that runs on older phones, as they would inevitably have come out later.

You could listen to Escape Pod or similar fiction podcasts while you exercise, or even serialized audio novels like JC Hutchins' Seventh Son, but that wouldn't have the same form-factor of short vignettes mixed with your own music.
posted by Andrhia at 3:56 PM on March 28

« Older Back in the 1980s, I remember ...   |  My roommate and good friend in... Newer »