Broker hunting in Seattle

I'm doing a 3-month internship in Seattle this summer and I'm looking for an apartment. My budget is $2-3k/month. I think it would be too big a hassle to find a place myself (I'm only interested in apartments that are walking distance from the office), so I'd like to find a broker instead. How do I go about doing this? Thanks!
posted by jtothes to Travel & Transportation around Seattle, WA (7 answers total)

Are you looking for a fully furnished Executive Apartment or Executive Suite?

Or something unfurnished?
posted by Ruthless Bunny at 1:29 PM on March 20

Preferably furnished.
posted by jtothes at 1:45 PM on March 20

Here's another.

When we needed an apartment for a few months, we used one of these places and they found us a place in an apartment complex. If there's one near where you're going to work, call them directly and see if they have an executive suite. Our complex has a two bedroom one that we can rent for $100 per night for guests.
posted by Ruthless Bunny at 1:52 PM on March 20

We got our first apartment through Windermere (the broker was paid for by the employer).
posted by Blazecock Pileon at 2:10 PM on March 20

Is this close enough to the office?

Not a broker, but it's very walking-distance to downtown / SLU.
posted by batter_my_heart at 2:41 PM on March 20

I stayed here for a couple months (furnished). It was ok. My company set it up but you could probably lease through the front desk.

http://pacificliving.com/oxford-apartments/
posted by zeek321 at 3:13 PM on March 20

You might want to try AirBnb. There are plenty of sublets there. Seattle doesn't have many rental brokers - only for really high end places for long term leases. I think Findwell used to do this.

Really, airbnb will give you hundreds of options with one click.
posted by sweltering at 5:16 AM on March 21

« Older In a few weeks, a group of und...   |  I know Australia has taken the... Newer »