where are you hulu + ?

I just got a subscription to Hulu Plus. I'm trying to get it set up to play on my TV via Apple TV. However, I am not even seeing the Hulu Plus app as an option in my menu when I start up Apple TV. I've restarted my Apple TV device a few times and still not seeing it. It's supposed to be on the second row of the menu, next to Netflix. It is not there. Why is this and how can I fix it?
posted by thereemix to Technology (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

You can try going to "Settings" > "Main Menu" to show Hulu Plus channel, if it has been hidden previously.
posted by applesurf at 5:44 PM on March 18, 2014

What region is your AppleTV set to? Hulu+ and the other USA-specific "channels" won't show up if your AppleTV is set to Canada or somesuch.
posted by joelhunt at 6:07 AM on March 19, 2014

« Older You Can't Handle the (Next) Proof!   |   Student Loan default for the second time Newer »