The good news is I found a purse I love (the Leather Hexagonal Cross Body Bag from ASOS
) - the bad news is it's just a little too small for every day usage. I'm hoping someone can help me find something a bit bigger.
I'm trying to find a new purse on sites like ShopStyle, but maybe y'all know of certain brands that meet what I'm looking for:
- cross body shoulder bag: no clutches or tiny bags. Something that could take a book in it with a wallet, phone etc. - but doesn't need to be a full shoulder bag.
- modern: I love that the ASOS bag is a different shape, and is clean, simple and doesn't have tassels or buckles or other frufru hanging off of it... this is the main thing I'm looking for
- opening: ideally at the top with a zipper, and not a flap that goes over the top so you have to open it on the side
- well made: I'm open to a leather purse, or something durable. I'm willing to spend money on something well made and classic.
- black: open to colors, patterns and materials though
Any ideas are much appreciated! I'm in NYC but open to ordering online too.