Event Ticketing Plug In or Platform

I'm looking for options to bring event ticketing "in house," to avoid needing to pay a ticketing processing fee on top of the payment processing. Ideally, this system would also allow for attendees to also register for on site events in advance, ie panels, presentations, and classes. Suggestions?

Right now the best option appears to be Event Espresso, which I fear may not be robust enough to allow for side events to also be registered for after a general event ticket is purchased.

I don't mind paying a monthly, flat, or other fee for the software to handle this, but want to avoid the regular 3% + .30-$1 fee many options, like Eventbrite, require on top of payment processing.
posted by Unsomnambulist to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

This Events Manager plugin for WordPress is pretty robust. I don't know that it handles the side event thing either, but you could ask them.
posted by backwards guitar at 6:41 PM on March 4

A friend owns SimpleTix - it's a SaaS solution but it's a flat fee of less than a buck per ticket.
posted by COD at 7:28 PM on March 4

« Older I am looking for a very small,...   |  Why should I put money in an I... Newer »