You're my only hopes.

I heard a snippet of a song this morning on the radio. It was an awesome Star Wars theme mix and included a snippet of the Cantina Band song and later, R2D2 noises. I must have!

No clue what station was -- I'm in northern Michigan but I don't think it was Interlochen Public Radio. It was such a great remix -- not techno'd or anything, just a compilation off the soundtrack maybe. It would be awesome if you could point me to the compiler and where I could find it! Thanks!
posted by mibo to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

was it this old one?
posted by Sophont at 10:04 AM on March 1 [2 favorites]

Seconding Meco. The full cut is about 15 minutes - it's quite hard to find online, but worth it.
posted by spielzebub at 10:11 AM on March 1

Was it G3RSt's mashup (which puts the Cantina Song and some dialogue clips against Yolanda Be Cool's song We No Speak Americano)?
posted by LobsterMitten at 10:31 AM on March 1

Something from Uneasy Listening, perhaps?
posted by Wild_Eep at 11:18 AM on March 1

Yes, I think it's the old Meco; I probably heard part of the full cut. Thank you AskMe, I knew you could do it!
posted by mibo at 2:06 PM on March 1

« Older Is the ongoing drought a good ...   |  There were a few years when I ... Newer »