What to do in Page,Arizona today and tomorrow

Long story short, I'm in Page, Arizona for a couple more days than planned. I have been to Antelope Canyon. I will go to Horseshoe Bend later today, What else? I cannot be away from Page more than say 4 hours at a time.
posted by falsedmitri to Travel & Transportation around Arizona (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

You should try to get a permit to visit The Wave
posted by the jam at 12:11 PM on February 21

Lake Powell aerial tour?
posted by mullacc at 12:13 PM on February 21

If you're the outdoorsy sort, there are a whole bunch of places in Page where you can rent a kayak and get out on the water... I rented in Page to canoe the Colorado River down around Horseshoe Bend and beyond, though that was an overnight camping trip. But I'm sure shorter trips are possible too - or you can always hit Lake Powell.

If you prefer dry land over water, rent a bike and hit the Page Mesa Trail - it's only about 13 miles, I think. There are also sometimes interesting Navajo events nearby, though I think they are mostly in autumn and summer.
posted by involution at 8:29 PM on February 21

« Older I'm wondering how people get i...   |  For home recordings, I'm looki... Newer »