Why Apple, Why?
February 18, 2014 5:46 AM Subscribe
How do I transition from an Android phone to and iphone?
My company just "upgraded" me to an iphone 5S. And so far I just don't like it. But this is my very first apple device and I realize there is going to be an adjustment period.
Since I know next to nothing about iphones, what are some awesome features that will help me get over my initial dislike?
Additionally is there a way to replicate some of these Android features:
For comparison my previous phone was an HTC MyTouch 4G Slide running Android 4.2.2 Jellybean (CyanogenMod Version 10.1)
- Calendar Widget on the home screen
- Removing apps I don't want/use from the home screen(s)
- Placing apps where I want on the home screen(s)
- Slide left on the lock screen to get email, up to text, right to unlock
- Having my home screen be the middle screen and not the far left one
- Swipe down to get settings (Wi-Fi, Airplane mode, Bluetooth, etc.)