What was this Comedy Central series called?

It followed this guy who would talk to his dad sometimes and it was cut together like Jon Benjamin Has a Van. The guy was named something like John Heffman (but that's not it). It was a little like Demitri Martin's show. It's been on within the last four years.
posted by hjo3 to Society & Culture (6 answers total)

Is it Big Lake? If not, maybe it's something else on the Wikipedia list of Comedy Central shows.
posted by Monsieur Caution at 10:44 PM on February 4

Looking at this list, maybe Jeff Dunham?
posted by paperback version at 10:44 PM on February 4

Definitely not Jeff Dunham. I looked through that list and couldn't see it... maybe it was on another network. I just remembered it had Norm Macdonald segments in it.
posted by hjo3 at 10:59 PM on February 4

I believe it's The Ben Show with Ben Hoffman. I thought it was hilarious but it was cancelled pretty quickly. Norm appears in it, he talks to his Dad and his psychiatrist.
posted by KogeLiz at 11:38 PM on February 4 [1 favorite]

Yes, that's it! Thank you. Too bad it was cancelled.
posted by hjo3 at 12:43 AM on February 5

He was also a contributor the the long-gone current.tv series Infomania. Some of the clips are still up on youtube, including some segments that he reused for his Comedy Central show.
posted by twoporedomain at 10:41 AM on February 6

« Older I'm having trouble isolating t...   |  I live in an EU country and wi... Newer »