Where was a cartoon comparing code reviews to insulting someone's mother

A few weeks ago, I saw a cartoon in which one character gave another a code review (made suggestions on how to improve a computer program). A bystander asked the coder if he was just going to take that, saying that it was as though the reviewer had called his mother a whore. I've searched and searched but haven't been able to find the cartoon again to download. The drawing style was like Cynanide & Happiness and Invisible Bread, but I searched through hundreds of cartoons at those sites and couldn't find it. (Yes, I can be obsessive.)
posted by espertus to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 7 users marked this as a favorite

Found it. Abstruse Goose. link.

I guessed it was Abstruse Goose based on your description of the art style and knowing that it had a nerdy bent, so I Googled "Abstruse Goose code review". It was the first result.
posted by blue t-shirt at 11:18 AM on February 1

Thanks so much!
posted by espertus at 1:32 PM on February 1

« Older I am seeing comma splices used...   |  Los Angeles, I am accident-pro... Newer »