What Game Was That?

Once upon a time ago, I heard about a roleplaying game, possibly table top, but instead of more common subject matter it was about roleplaying a tv show or sitcom. Not a particular show, one that you were making up as part of the game. I believe I saw it on the blue, but I'm not sure. If I did, I think it was just in the comments. I believe I looked it up and the price point was something like $18, That could be misremembered, so discard that if you think you know it but the price would exclude it. Based on my memory, the genre would probably be humor. That is all I can remember.
posted by [insert clever name here] to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (5 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

I'm thinking Primetime Adventures.
posted by Sequence at 5:41 PM on January 31 [3 favorites]

5 minutes to an answer. Sequence and AskMe, you are my hero!
posted by [insert clever name here] at 6:14 PM on January 31

And it doesn't look like it's for sale right now. Of course.
posted by [insert clever name here] at 6:18 PM on January 31

It looks like you can buy the 2nd edition here.
posted by nightwood at 7:34 PM on January 31

The retailer says it's first edition. I did find a pic of the first edition anyway, so all is not lost!
posted by [insert clever name here] at 4:38 AM on February 3

« Older Please help me think through a...   |  I am in my first year of teach... Newer »