Replacement for carsort.com?

Is carsort.com dead? And assuming it is, is there a not-dead alternative for finding cars by features?

Specifically, I liked the ability to select specific features and get a list of cars that most matched your selection. Can I get that anywhere else?
posted by Mwongozi to Computers & Internet (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I should have said, by "dead" I mean it's not updated. The are only a few cars from early 2012 and nothing after that. The front page is full of cars from 2011.
posted by Mwongozi at 1:52 PM on January 28

Edmunds?
posted by kickingtheground at 3:51 PM on January 28

I know someone who worked at Sortable (the startup behind carsort.com) until getting laid off late last year, along with most of the rest of the company. I've forwarded this question and will let you know if I hear anything back.
posted by stebulus at 10:12 AM on January 29

Edmunds looks OK, thanks.

It will be a shame if Sortable is dead, I was a huge fan of the concept.
posted by Mwongozi at 5:53 PM on January 29

« Older I have a 6 month old baby. I h...   |  I want to make a series of ins... Newer »