Dragons! At Arisia!

I'm trying to track down a vendor who was selling dragon statues, ranging from hatchlings coming out of the eggs to newborns to adults. Incredible detail, really great sheen, and around 45 dollars in cost. I forgot to get a business card :(

Unfortunately I spent so much time talking about how they were changing casting methods and color schemes that I forgot to grab a business card. Is this ringing any bells? I got the impression it was a two person team, with the woman doing the dragons as her specialty.

I don't think they're listed on the Arisia site; I checked and none of the names looked familiar.
posted by spunweb to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Oh and I think the dragon's eyes were either crystal or bead. And also, they had just sold out of the larger old scarred dragon ( you know, the ancient noble warrior one every dragon clutch has) and they had a really cool cat candle holder.
posted by spunweb at 7:37 AM on January 21

Have you tried researching the vendors on the list or posting in the Arisia forums linked from their site?
posted by Brockles at 7:43 AM on January 21

Not Melody Pena, right?
posted by PhoBWanKenobi at 7:55 AM on January 21

Damn you, PhoBWanKenobi. Just about to post the same link. :)
posted by hanov3r at 7:56 AM on January 21

YAY! Another Arisia miracle!
posted by spunweb at 4:51 PM on January 21 [1 favorite]

« Older Okay, I'm trying to keep this ...   |  In an attempt to stave off the... Newer »