Help me provide hours of music for a sporting event with minimal effort.
January 15, 2014 4:37 PM Subscribe
How can I easily provide about twelve hours of family-friendly music for a sporting event?
posted by ssg to Media & Arts (4 answers total)
I need to meet the following requirements:
1) Relatively high energy.
2) Reasonably well liked by all ages (I don't want to field complaints from teenagers who would rather plug in their phones and I don't want to annoy the mostly middle-aged or older volunteers).
3) Appropriate for all ages. One or two words isn't going to ruin the day, but there will be competitors from age 4 to 80 on site, so reasonably family-friendly is non-negotiable.
4) Downloadable is preferred to streaming (no wifi, I'd rather not stream this much on my phone).
5) Minimal effort. I don't have more than an hour to dedicate to this.
6) Minimal interruptions. No annoying station IDs.
I have a sufficient sound system (loudspeakers and sub). This seems like a simple problem, but I've yet to find an optimal way to do this. I have no (or nearly no) budget.