What to do during our 3rd trip to Key West
January 14, 2014 2:02 PM Subscribe
My boyfriend and I are going to Key West for the 3rd year in a row. I'm psyched, but since we've already been there twice somewhat recently, I wondering just how we'll fill our time.
posted by Shadow Boxer to Travel & Transportation around Key West, FL (10 answers total) 12 users marked this as a favorite
Yeah, yeah, I know it's vacation - just grab a spot on the beach or a barstool, get yourself a fruity drink and relax...but we do like to explore, people-watch and try new restaurants over laying at the beach all day, so I'm hoping you can help me out with some suggestions. I saw a couple of older threads on Key West, but was hoping for some up-to-date info, or off the beaten path suggestions (if such exists) of things to do that will be new to us.
Here's what we HAVE done in the past:
- Hemingway House
- Fort Zacharay Taylor State Park/Beach
- Southernmost Point
- Sunset Key
- Dry Tortugas Day Trip
- Restaurants/bars I can remember trying already: Blue Heaven, La Te Da, Sarabeth's, Sloppy Joe's, Latitudes, Nine One Five, Banana Cafe
- Shops I liked: Besame Mucho, In One Era
What I'd be interested in trying but would love to hear about your experiences with any specifics:
- Drag Shows
- Yoga (especially on the beach)
- New restaurants or any must-trys
- Vintage / antique shops
Thanks so much!