My girlfriend and I want to live like royalty for one night in New York City. What should we do?
As Christmas presents to ourselves and after realizing we both owned fancy clothes and rarely wore them anywhere, my girlfriend and I (both late 20s) would like to embark on a night of fanciness in NYC.
Example of things we're considering:
The Brandy Library
Renting a driver for the night to shuffle us around the city.
Getting a room at a the Waldorf Astoria
Drinks at Death and Co.
So, what NYC activity or establishment just screams "fancy" to you?
- We should be able to do said activity in a suit and a cocktail dress
- We'll be doing this on a Saturday night/Sunday morning in January
- We're willing to spend a couple of hundred bucks between us on an individual activity
- The more "old money" the feel, the better
- Bonus points if you know of a fancy place to eat breakfast the next morning.