Looking for timestretching software that supports variable tempo curves

I'm looking for an audio timestretching tool that allows me to vary the compression/expansion amount over time. In other words, I'd like to be able to draw a tempo "curve" for the input file—say, starting at −8% speed and remaining there for the first minute and twenty seconds; then gradually increasing speed so that it reaches +12% at 5:33; then remaining steady at +12% for the remainder of the track. Help?

I know this can be done manually with any DJ software, but I'm looking for something that affords the same precision as the level/panning/effects automation in DAW software.

I'm using Adobe Audition 3. Either a plugin or a standalone application would be fine.
posted by escape from the potato planet to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)

Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch can do this if you adjust windowing.
posted by oceanjesse at 6:54 PM on December 31, 2013 [2 favorites]

Ableton Live does this. You can draw a curve for the master tempo of the track.
posted by empath at 10:31 PM on December 31, 2013

« Older All I remember is the macguffi...   |  My wife wants to buy a laptop ... Newer »