LA eats for a big group
December 30, 2013 5:43 PM Subscribe
Where can my large family go eat on a Friday night in Los Angeles?
posted by cheeserk to Travel & Transportation around Los Angeles, CA (33 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
My sister is getting married in LA in a few weeks and we have 12-14 family members who want to get together the first night we're all in town (a Friday). Everyone is staying at the Luxe Sunset hotel and will have a car, but we would like to avoid spending a lot of time in traffic. What would be a good, decently-priced place (entrees under $20 would be terrific, but mid-twenties is OK)?
A couple of things that might be helpful in narrowing down the list:
- my mom and my aunt like to go to places where hip young people go
- my mom will not eat seafood, so nothing seafood heavy
- my family is loud, especially when my mom and her sisters get together
- the rehearsal dinner on Saturday will be Mediterranean food, so we'd like to avoid that
- my mom will REALLY want to make a reservation (and I imagine we'll need one for a group this large), so it would be great if the place took reservations
Thanks so much!