Documentary on Time

I am looking for the title of a documentary on the concept of time that I think was produced for the Discovery Channel in the mid 90s. It was rather bland, but I still want to see it again. It wasn't about time travel or anything flashy, it was just about the concept of time. Can anyone point help me out with a title or a place where I can purchase it?
posted by 517 to Science & Nature (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

It was 15 years earlier than your date, but NOVA had an episode called "It's About Time"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0662636/
posted by Gorgik at 7:00 PM on December 29, 2013

There was a series around then called Understanding - I had VHS recordings of the whole Understanding Festival on Discovery Science Channel (I think they were originally TLC though).

Understanding: Time was one of my favorites. That and Understanding: Sex are the only ones that stuck with me, thought they were both very well done.
posted by hypersloth at 9:49 PM on December 29, 2013

« Older My iPad 1 (iOS 5) crashes a lo...   |  A document revealing my friend... Newer »