Name that tune

There is a short YouTube video that contains three songs. The second of three has me stumped. Can you help? Songs: 1. Kuomintang - Teargas & Plateglass 2. The second seems to start at about 0:35 of the video, seems to have a similar feel to Teargas & Plateglass but I'm stumped. 3. Cloud Atlas End Title
posted by firetruckred to Media & Arts (1 answer total)

I don't know the answer, but I'm really impressed with the Shazam app on my phone which can tell you the answer. It's the most amazing thing: play the song--activate Shazam--and it will listen and tell you what it is (unless it's crazy obscure--and if it's that obscure, you're way out of the ability for metafilter, unless you are unbelievably lucky).

Don't have a smart phone? Someone around you will have one. Shazam is available for IPhones and I'm pretty sure for the others too (if not, something like it will be). It's free and I use it so often to get songs in stores, or on the radio, that I keep it on my first phone page.

Good luck.
posted by Murray M at 8:29 AM on January 24

« Older There's a new version of the n...   |  For the last odd month, I have... Newer »