High maintenance fitness tracker recommendations
December 27, 2013 8:09 AM Subscribe
I'm looking for a fitness tracker / calorie counting app ( or a combination of, if I have to) with some fairly specific requirements
posted by asockpuppet to Health & Fitness (5 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
This is what I'm after. An all- in - one is preferred.
1. Must be available for android.
2. Has a comprehensive prepopulated food library including calories, serving size and weight and has fat/ protein/carb breakdown.
3. Weightlifting tracking by weight, reps, body part, and right/left distinction. (This is pretty important)
4. Ties into My Tracks or allows map creation
5. Can store body measurements
6. Graphs the above data over time.
7. Does not require Facebook or other social media tie in, or allows me to opt out of that.
If there's one that does all of this, wonderful. If you know of a way to make this happen over multiple android apps with minimal hassle, tell me how.