Quarter-page sheet protectors

What can I use to organize quarter-page-size cards in a binder?

I've recently become obsessed with this dorky wrestling card game. It uses cards that are 4.25" * 5.5. I got one of these half-page binders and sheet protectors for carrying the cards around. But it would look nicer and be less of a waste of space if I could find protectors that hold two cards each (or conversely, use a full-size binder and protectors that hold four cards each).

Even as I'm typing this, I'm realizing what a dumb question this is. I guess the real question is this: besides this obscure game, what else do people use 4.25 * 5.5 cards or pieces of paper for? I need more ideas of what to google.
posted by roll truck roll to Shopping (5 answers total)

Scrapbookin', dude! I do not scrapbook myself, but happened to see some of these oddly-segmented sheets at the craft store this weekend.
posted by julthumbscrew at 10:11 AM on December 23, 2013

Go to a photo supply place. You can get archival photo holders for 3-ring binders that have either 3 or 4 slips per page for 4x6 & 5x7" prints.
posted by Devils Rancher at 10:13 AM on December 23, 2013 [2 favorites]

I get these locally, but they can be had on the internet: Print File Print Preservers, Photo Pages
posted by Devils Rancher at 10:16 AM on December 23, 2013

Came here to recommend print or film holders too! There are a lot of options at B&H as well. You could use a regular binder, or something like this one, which is meant for holding film and keeping out dust. They're also hard plastic, and can withstand a bit of abuse and you don't have to worry about it getting crushed in a bag or anything like that.
posted by inertia at 10:43 AM on December 23, 2013

Thanks a lot, everyone.
posted by roll truck roll at 8:25 AM on January 11

« Older My girlfriend and I are visiti...   |  Please help me remember a film... Newer »