Recommendations please for the nearest gorgeous landscape. [Northern CA]
December 21, 2013 2:02 PM Subscribe
I am finishing finals and me and a bud would like to go somewhere on tuesday and look at something really gorgeous. I live in Davis, CA and am willing to drive 2.5 hours in any direction. Looking for specific recommendations.
posted by afterdark to Travel & Transportation around California (13 answers total) 10 users marked this as a favorite
- ocean would be cool. cliffs. big skies. i have a really broad definition of gorgeous. you liked looking at it, I want to know about it.
- bonus points if there is a cafe or lunch spot nearby for a leisurely bite. might be kinda tough because tuesday is the 24th.
- want to park and have gorgeousness overwhelm me. (not looking to hike, unfortunately)
- will definitely go to santa cruz if thats where you recommend.
- goal = law school finals were long and I just want to be refreshed about all the natural gorgeousness in our state/world
Thank you all!