Architectural magazines in Spanish?

I'm (re-)learning Spanish and am finding the stories in my "First Spanish Reader" to be somewhat lacking in interest. Since I enjoy thumbing through architectural/interior design magazines, I thought a print subscription to one in Spanish would be a fun way to learn. I've encountered the Spanish version of Architectural Living ("Arquitectura Viva"), which seems alright. I'd like to know if there are other options. For reference, my preferred aesthetic is stark modern with aged materials (examples: wabi sabi, Scandinavian and excessive concrete). Muchas gracias!
posted by FiveSecondRule to Writing & Language (4 answers total)

El Croquis is one of the best modern architectural publications in the world, if that works for you. Every issue that I've ever seen is essentially a monograph, so the style of it depends on who they're covering, although they tend towards avant-garde. Super expensive, but each issue that I've seen is basically a coffee table book. You can get back issues at museum bookstores.
posted by LionIndex at 11:08 PM on July 27, 2013 [1 favorite]

Here are just four:
Experimenta
Room-Digital.com
Madrid College of Architects
Architectura Viva

posted by adamvasco at 9:43 AM on July 28, 2013

Nuevo Estilo
posted by biscuits at 11:57 AM on July 28, 2013

El Croquis came immediately to mind. Everything LionIndex said is spot-on.
posted by Chris4d at 1:18 PM on July 29, 2013

« Older When do you know the time is r...   |  I need an i.d. for an actress ... Newer »