What's a good small-group organisation system?
July 17, 2013 12:24 AM Subscribe
I have a group of friends with whom I'd like to organise miscellaneous stuff, mostly various different conversations but potentially also the usual complement of files, todo lists, and photos. At the moment we have one massive email thread that everyone replies to, but there must be a better way to keep multiple conversations going at once!
- Conversing -- in my mind this would be forum-style but I'm open to other options. It should have more than one thread, and make it easy to start/reply to them.
- Email integration -- at least emailing for notifications.
- Login -- ideally via Google or similar.
- Private Facebook group -- not all of us use Facebook, but even if we did it's hard to keep conversation going in comments.
- Emails and tags up the wazoo -- organisationally suboptimal.
- Host my own phpBB -- can do, but it's a bit of a pain.
homepagrthat will set one of these up quickly.