Can you identify this ukulele?

Can you identify this ukulele? I've contacted the seller, but no response. I haven't seen this model of electric ukulele before and I'm curious about it. Thank you!

I can almost make out the name but not quite. Using Tineye just takes me to the auction page, which I am not linking to because I don't want this post to look like I'm spamming.
posted by craniac to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

See here. Seems to be called Jeshing.
posted by Admiral Haddock at 6:55 AM on June 6, 2013

Here's Jeshing's uke page. And here's a link to it on Amazon with a different name you might search for--the Rocktile Silent Ukulele.
posted by Admiral Haddock at 6:59 AM on June 6, 2013

Thanks, that was surprisingly fast and helpful! Based on the reviews, I would probably be better off with a higher end instrument, like the Risa.
posted by craniac at 10:42 AM on June 6, 2013

« Older My current poetry project is p...   |  I just got a haircut, and it's... Newer »