Looking for a 2003 Cadillac CTS backup light lens cover

The rear backup light panel around my license plate fell off on my 10 year old Cadillac. I have been checking junk yards and looking online and am unable to locate one affordably. Apparently, it's a common problem on this older model of car as the adhesive wears, and they tend to fall off. It was my grandmothers car before she passed away, and I love taking care of her baby. It's $600 at the dealership for the entire assembly and has to be painted. My vehicle is silver/gray but I might take any color. Any suggestions would be helpful. I believe it looks something like this (though the following one is in black) http://tinyurl.com/c28n4cz
posted by LLF246 to Travel & Transportation (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Try these guys. There's a classified section in the magazine or you could contact a local chapter.
posted by lois1950 at 6:04 PM on April 23, 2013

Have you tried Pick-n-pull's on-line inventory search?
posted by zippy at 6:44 PM on April 23, 2013

« Older My husband and I will be in Al...   |  What are some examples of peop... Newer »