Web-based survey/evaluation software?

Googling for any sort of survey software that's NOT subscription-based was frustrating. I need something that can be used to evaluate and provide reports for businesses in the hospitality industry.

My client is looking to start a "secret shopper" business which provides detailed evaluations and reports to spas. Spa hires her, she visits spa and completes a detailed evaluation, then provides the report to the spa.

I'm looking for software that I can plug into a website and it must be a one-time cost, not priced by subscription. Bonus if it integrates easily with the Expression Engine CMS.

.
posted by davebush to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)

Jotform.com might work depending on the volume.
posted by ejaned8 at 12:26 PM on February 21, 2013 [1 favorite]

Might limesurvey be what your looking for?
(I am not to sure what exactly you are looking for; limesurvey would be useful if you want several "secret shoppers" to enter information over the web. It's free (GPL) and it's PHP based.)
posted by mmkhd at 4:09 PM on February 21, 2013

« Older I've asked a couple questions ...   |  I have a problem. I have a fri... Newer »